too many cautions for the 4-tire change to help I'm afraid
Looks like Tony Stewart will have new tires for the last shootout of 60 laps. that is a good thing!!!!
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
too many cautions for the 4-tire change to help I'm afraid
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Money can buy a lot of things, including a lot of women. And as for it endangering lives that people were throwing beer cans at him, last I checked he was in his car when this happened wasnt he? Ive had bigger things than a beer can hit my car and not do damage. But like I said I have no evidence to support my opinion, it is just that AN OPINION.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Why would a gay guy pay for the company of women? Judging from the way his ex-wife looked and especially the way his current wife looked before becoming pregnant with the gay guys baby I'm am very seriously considering turning gay.
It's a felony to hurl an object (any object) at an occupied vehicle. There's a reason for that law. Even disregarding that there have been track officials, crew members and even other fans in the line of fire during some of these juvenile displays.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Not all of the cans that are being thrown actually make it to the track. How would you feel if you were at a race and you or one of your children were hit in the head by a beer can because some redneck 50 rows up thinks Gordon is a fag.
If that was their reason for throwing the can, I would probably buy them another beer & let them sit in my seat so they could try again and have a decent chance of getting a good shot.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
No you wouldn't.
If a full can hit you in the back of the head leaving you needing 10 stitches you'd want them arrested and at the very least want your medical expenses paid.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
not if it was because they thought gordon was a fag, I'd gladly buy them another beer and give them my seat as i wouldnt be needing it since I would have to go to the hospital.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Thanks God there are only a handful of of idiots doing it or defending them. Too bad there are any......
Of course you can find people who do or support just about anything from child porn to cannibalism
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
whatever floats your boat.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks